THE ACADEMY PROGRAM
Welcome to the Catalunya Tennis Academy.
A high performance competition tennis Academy for players from all over the world.
Headed by Felix Riba, and supported by an expert team of coaches and support staff, we have over 20 full time players, from 7 different countries enrolled in our Annual Academy Program. Since we have a small group of players we are able to offer personalized attention to each player.
The Academy program is based in Barcelona.
Whether you want to train for just a day, or are looking for a week, month or year long program, get in touch and and let's chat about how we can help >
18, ESP. Guillem is a rising star and we expect great things from him over the next 12 months.
18, ESP. Axel loves showing his fightng spirit snd his agressive shots,he will always give his best no matter who his opponent is,
23, UK. Mike aims for perfection in all aspects of his life. And is one of our most professional young academy stars.
18, ESP. Marc strives to be the very best he can be both on and off the court.
17, ESP Gemma is pure talent, her shots are simply spectacular
20, SUI. Oscar strives to be a true professional. Improving his game each time he takes to the court.
13, ESP Danil is a hard-working persons and his spanish ranking shows it, he is always fighting against the best of his age.
15, ESP. Zaira is as fiery off the court, as she is on it. Her determination and passion is easy to see.
14, ESP Carlota is not afraid to develop her tennis. She will do everything she has to do to improve
15, BUL. Ani brings her "never stop fighting for your goals" attitude to the court each day.
13,ESP Although Laia is already one of the best of her age, she is constantly working to become even better and keeping up with the top players
14, ESP. Victor is one of our youngest stars and simply loves playing tennis. His passion for the game is infectious.
14, ESP Carla is a fighter and will overcome any difficult situation she has.
12, ESP Although Julia is very young, she already knows that she wants to be a good player and will work hard to achieve it
16, ESP Anna will aim for perfection in er game and she will make sure that her shots sre always as they should be
THE COACHING TEAM
- Tennis coach for the Spanish Tennis Federation. - 40 years of coaching experience. - Director and coach of the Catalunya Tennis Academy. - Former tennis coach of the Spanish tennis team under18 - Former professional tennis player. - Member of the National Spanish Team in the World Tennis Championship. - Spanish Champion in the categories +35, +40, +45, +50, +55, and +60.
- Former ATP tennis player. - Tennis coach for the Spanish Tennis Federation. - 30 years of coaching experience. - Spanish Champion in the categories +35, +40, and +45. - Spanish Champion in the youth categories.
- Former USA Division 1 University tennis player. - Coach of the Catalunya Tennis Academy. - 15 years of coaching experience. - Sport Management degree from the USA.
- Former ATP tennis player. - Tennis coach for the Spanish Tennis Federation. - 25 years of coaching experience. - Played Roland Garros Junior. - Spanish Champion in the youth categories.
- 6 years of coaching experience. - Former ATP tennis player. - Coach of the Catalunya Tennis Academy.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions about our academy program, our camps, our training facilities, or anything else.
We are also happy to chat and we'd be delighted to discuss your personal training needs.
You can use the form here >
Email us directly at:
Or call us at: +34 610 22 44 50