Welcome to the Catalunya Tennis Academy.
A high performance training Academy for players from all over the world.
Headed by Felix Riba, and supported by an expert team of coaches and support staff, we have over 20 full time players, from 7 different countries within our Academy Program. In 2017, over 30,000 people will have played tennis with us.
With a family approach to coaching, the level of personal attention is second to none. The Academy program is based across multiple locations, including Barcelona and Girona, with international activities happening regularly.
Whether you want to train for just a day, or are looking for a week, month or year long program, get in touch and and let's chat about how we can help >
THE ACADEMY PROGRAM
MARC MONCLUS. 17, BARCELONA SPAIN.
Marc is a rising star on the ITF juniors tour and one of our top academy players. With breakthrough performances this year in Holland and Germany, 2018 is set to be Marc's best year yet.
Ani Raycheva14, BUL.
Ani brings her "never stop fighting for your goals" attitude to the court each day.
Mike Pinhorn21, UK.
Mike aims for perfection in all aspects of his life. And is one of our most professional young academy stars.
Laia Giralt14, ESP.
Laia simply wants to be the best she can be. Ranked highly in Spain, Laia will breakthrough to new heights soon.
Josep Jipa16, ESP.
Josep loves the sensation of winning. From one point, to one set, to one match. He takes his tennis one step at a time, and continues to achieve new levels of success.
Zaira Bandé13, ESP.
Zaira is as fiery off the court, as she is on it. Her determination and passion is easy to see.
Oscar Varin20, SUI.
Oscar strives to be a true professional. Improving his game each time he takes to the court.
Guillem Arno18, ESP.
Guillem is a rising star and we expect great things from him over the next 12 months.
Mar Steinhauer15, GER.
Mar is steady, composed and cool under pressure. With a desire to be the very best she can be.
Victor Medina13, ESP.
Victor is one of our youngest stars and simply loves playing tennis. His passion for the game is infectious.
THE COACHING TEAM
- Tennis coach for the Spanish Tennis Federation.
- 40 years of coaching experience.
- Former tennis coach of the Spanish tennis team under18
- Former professional tennis player
- Member of the National Spanish Team in the World Tennis Championship.
- Spanish Champion in the categories +35, +40, +45, +50, +55, and +60.
- 30 years of coaching experience.
- Former ATP tennis player.
- Spanish Champion in the categories +35, +40, and +45.
- Spanish Champion in the youth categories.
- 15 years of coaching experience.
- Former USA Division 1 University tennis player.
- Sport Management degree from the USA.
- Former ATP tennis player.
- 14 years of coaching experience.
- Former ITF juniors tennis player.
- 7 years of coaching experience.